13 Nov New help for canine cancer patients
This is a paid sponsored article from Canine Biologics.
Do you deliver cancer diagnoses?
Do pet parents ask what they should feed their dog with cancer?
There is now a great answer to that question!
Canine Biologics offers a first-of-its-kind nutrition system formulated by PhD veterinarians who specialize in oncology, tumor immunology, nutrition and cancer diets.
To receive a Free Starter Kit of our Integrated Nutrition System (retail value $99), be among the first 50 CVMA members to make a request so you can try it with one of your own patients.
Developed specifically for the unique needs of canine cancer patients, our three-part system provides everything a pet parent needs to provide their dog optimal nutrition. Some of the benefits demonstrated by the research studies on which our nutrition system is based include:
- Reducing inflammation
- Stimulating the immune system
- Improving neuromuscular function
- Minimizing or reducing esophagitis and/or mucositis
- Protecting the liver from side effects of chemo and radiation therapies
For some dogs, it may also:
- Sensitize their lymphoma to the CHOP chemo protocol
- Decrease pro-tumor T regulatory cells
- Decrease bone marrow suppression caused by chemotherapy
- Aid in weight gain or maintenance
- Decrease elevation of liver enzymes
- Reduce tumor growth
Does the nutrition solution you are currently recommending for canine cancer patients do all that?
If you are a veterinary professional, we would love to show you a new and better way to help your canine cancer patients. Click here to request additional information about our Integrated Nutrition System.
For more information, please call 888-708-3821 or visit www.caninebiologics.com.