We have openings for long term regular relief or part time DVM positions to assist our staff and clients. Regular, consistent, and flexible shifts are available. Longer vacation/conference/maternity coverage from two weeks to three months is also available.
Harmony Veterinary Center is a well-established, privately owned, AAHA accredited integrative veterinary practice in NW Arvada, Colorado. Our hospital is team managed and allows our veterinarians and nursing staff to individualize medical recommendations to best meet the patients’ needs. We are privately owned and operated. We enjoy making a difference in the lives of pets and people every day.
- A strong well-trained team with “hands on leaders.”
- Excellent in communication and client education skills.
- Experienced in dentistry and general surgery.
- Able to support patients with traditional and integrative therapies.
- Willing to partner with clients to create strong client bonds and optimal patient care.
- Respectful our relief DVMs’ time and schedule and can provide shifts months in advance so you can plan your life.
We Are Guided by a Set of Common Values
- A strong Human-Animal Bond
- Compassionate Fear Free Care
- Client Education
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork
- Courtesy and Respect
- Servant Leadership
- Passion for Excellence
We would be very interested in speaking with you. Please email inquiries to email@example.com or contact Julia McPeek at 303-432-8551 Co-owner, Harmony Veterinary Center 14729 W 87th Parkway, Arvada, CO 80005.